Saturday, November 15, 2008

WWJW

'Tis the season and while the rest of you have started making a list and checking it twice, I have been pondering the real meaning of Christmas.

The birthday of baby Jesus that's what.

So what can I get Him? Someone who has everything!


All I could come up with is ....a makeover from Tim Gunn, the high priest of sartorial elegance and the only person who can do Him justice. The cloak and sandals are just not on trend anymore and that robe needs a belt. Brilliant!

And then I see that my friends at The New York Times beat me to it.

Behold:




Not sure where they envision him wearing this but it looks warm.



Now this one could work for debating with elders...very scholarly.



Very pensive for a sermon on the Mount....though the beret seems a little ooh la la.




No comments: